Jobs @ NIH - Discover a Career at NIH: It's About Life
Guidelines for the NIH Jobs Slideshow
If you would like to include a slide on the Jobs @ NIH slideshow, please:
- Fill out the Slide Specification Form (NIH Only).
- Remember to completely fill out all 4 sections including:
- Headline text,
- Description text,
- A valid url,
- and an image.
- Submit your request to the Information Management Team by attaching the completed form and image to:
Requests for new slides will take 1 to 4 business days to complete. If the Information Management Team is creating your image, please allow an additional 2 business days.
Acceptable slides for the Jobs @ NIH slideshow needs to meet one of the following criteria.
Slides should be used:
- to highlight hiring initiatives (Administrative Fellows Program, summer hires, internships, etc.)
- to market individual Institutes and Centers for recruitment purposes
- to advertise recruitment events
- to advertise hard to fill positions
- There is no fee to advertise
- The vacancy needs to be open to the public
- The position can be advertised on the slideshow for up to 1 month
- The position should link to a vacancy posted on USAJOBS or an Institute/Center Jobs webpage
This page last reviewed on November 4, 2013